Happy Valentine’s Day! In keeping with my tradition, here are five more ways my husband says I love you.
1) Just letting you know I’m taking the kids to school since they missed the bus.
2) I’m driving through town on my way home. Need anything from the store?
3) I washed a load of whites.
4) Those clothes are looking really baggy on you.
5) Let me carry all those new books out to the car.
How ‘bout your significant other? How does the person you love tell you you’re loved?
4 Responses to 5 More Ways My Husband Says I Love You